9/27/2020 2:40:05 PM
When you're spending more time than ever at home, you need a place that doesn't JUST look great, but also allows you to do everything you need in comfort and style.
Unit 421 at 901 Queen Street West is the two storey loft, that is also the one stop shop you've been looking for.
With 750 square feet of living space, plus a balcony looking out over neighbourhood rooftops to the Trinity Bellwoods Park treeline, this loft is spacious and full of character.
There's so much to rave about, you're better off watching the video, or booking a tour so you can see it all yourself!
Please note the terms of this auction:
- This is a RESERVE auction, all participants will see once the reserve price has been reached. If bidding does not reach the reserve price, the sellers reserve the right not to accept the highest bid.
- You may enter the next increment to outbid someone, or enter a maximum bid. Each time you place a bid by entering your maximum bid amount (which is the most you're willing to pay for the property), you will be using our automatic bidding system, which bids on your behalf at the lowest possible bid increment, until your maximum bid is reached. Your maximum bid is protected and not known by the auctioneer or other bidders, but in the event it is outbid, you will be notified, and may bid again if you so choose.
- Any bid placed in the final THREE (3) minutes of the auction will extend the auction clock by another THREE (3) minutes, allowing any other interested parties the opportunity to improve their bid. This ensures everyone has a fair chance to purchase, and nobody can 'win' the auction in the final seconds. For this reason, there is little benefit in waiting to the last minute to bid.
- You MUST be registered with otbauctions as a bidder in order to bid. There is no cost to register, but a credit card must be preauthorized for a an amount equal to 0.5% of the starting bid of the auction (for this auction - $3,625), this amount is not charged, but held to protect against people who make delinquent bids, or don't follow through with the purchase at auction close. Please ensure you have registered in advance of bidding to ensure your account is active.
- Individuals working with a REALTOR will identify their representative's name during registration. It is highly recommended that the purchaser is the one who is bidding, as the winning bidder is the name which goes on the Agreement of Purchase and Sale. REALTORS may bid on behalf of their clients, however all terms of bidding must be recognized by all parties.
- The successful bidder will be immediately sent the Agreement of Purchase and Sale, Confirmation of Cooperation and Schedule B(all attached to this auction) which will be populated with the winning bid and bidder details. Note that the terms of purchase are consistent for all bidders to ensure that the only variable is price.
- Early offers may be considered, if you would like to submit an offer prior to the auciton date, please email Daniel at [email protected]
YOU MAY DOWNLOAD FULL AUCTION TERMS IN THE AUCTION DOCUMENTATION ATTACHED.